My obvious highlight of 2016 was the birth of my son Logan Robert Jones who was born on the 19th of May, it feels like he’s been here forever – can’t see a life without him now, he’s my world!
Name one thing you are most likely to remember about 2016 if asked in five years time?
Name one pearl of wisdom from 2016 that you will carry with you through 2017.
One piece of advice that i will definitely be bringing with me into 2017 is this very famous quote, “don’t worry, be happy” because life is very precious and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Yes but whether or not i will be able to stick to them I’ll never know, but here goes;
- Eat less, do more (that one is self-explanatory but will make a blog post)
- On the same lines as that, drink more water
- Read more books to Logan (I’ll admit i have been slacking with reading but i do want to incorporate reading into his bedtime routine)
- Manage my money better (Get a piggy bank)
- Go on at least 1 date night a month with Rob (Get babysitter)
- Save money up towards our wedding/holiday
- Go away, even if its for a small break to somewhere in the UK
- Take Logan to Chester zoo/Sea life aquarium
- Go self-hosted on my blog
- Keep posting consistently and hope to maybe make a few quid along the way
- Do more fun stuff with Logan and cherish everyday
What are your main goals for 2017
- Lose this mum-tum once and for all
- I’ll be honest ive been lazy and been in my own bubble, just from being so exhausted with waking up multiple times a night with night feeds/cuddles
- Go on a holiday
- Keep blogging
Thanks everyone for reading – HAPPY NEW YEAR! X