Thank you to the lovely Nicola at iamcrabstix for tagging me in the #RockingMotherhood tag on her blog. So now i have been tagged, it is my duty to share it with you and tag the mummy friends who i believe, rocks motherhood! I have listed the rules and shared the ten things I believe make me a good mother, below. I hope that those of you who have been tagged will take part and and continue the tag.
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.
- List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.)
- Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
- Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge and add it to your post or sidebar.
Things that make me a good mother
- I’m patient and have a calm aura around Logan which i think is important, as it translates to him and I’ve noticed he’s got my pretty chilled out attitude with exceptions to when he’s going through the leaps.
- I am a natural – this has been told to me many times, some have even said they can’t believe logan is my first, as i seem to do everything 2nd/3rd time mummies do, and seem so confident in what i do with Logan.
- I put him first (Always) i have not had a day in the 6 months he’s been born, when i haven’t away from him, i know its for my relationship to have that space but i just cant bare the thought of being away from him, he’s my son so i feel totally responsible even if that means i don’t get any “me” time.
- I always do my best for Logan and go above and beyond my comfort zone to make sure Logan gets everything he needs for his development, as having social anxiety meeting new people is difficult for me, so by going to chatterbox/baby massage class, my confidence has increased and i now feel i can talk to new people and nothing bad is going to happen.
- Spending my money on his needs before my own, because i dont work i am getting help from the council but as soon as i can i want to work and get somewhere with my degree that i have sitting in a frame on the living room wall. Whenever i get my weekly allowance i make sure Logan has everything he needs, whether that be medicine, new clothes, formula, toys to keep him entertained. I rarely treat myself because i just cant bring myself to do so.
I am tagging:
Lisa @ Lisacowan
Becky @ littlebigandme
Katie @ Golddust
Keep ssmiling 😄 ~mummytologan