- The long naps, when we were in the hospital I never heard a peep out of logan when all the other babies where crying. Even when we brought him home he was always sleeping…enjoy it while it lasts 😴
- Tiny baby sleep suits, i miss those teeny tiny sleepsuits swaying on the washing line and the days when logan could sleep on my chest and he only weighed 7lbs.
- There cute facial expressions, even though he couldn’t smile I still loved the faces he made and all the cute noisies he used to make when he was sleeping.
- The fact random people will stop and coo at your new bundle and ask you i guarantee how much did he weigh / how old is he, since I had logan I’ve definitely been a lot more social, despite my anxiety
- I miss being able to walk out the room and not have logan screaming for me every 5 minutes, obviously he’s going through a leap where he’s clingy at the moment.
Keep smiling 😄 ~mummytologan