- Logan’s come on leaps and bounds and is showing all typical 5th leap behaviours.
- He has recently discovered his feet and tries to eat them when he’s in the bath or when I’m changing his nappy.
- He is constantly drooling and we’re going through a ton of bibs because of this nasty teething pain, he has 2 bottom teeth already.
- Logan can now sit up unaided,sometimes he’ll have a few wobbles but that’s it he’s trying to reach for something a tad out of his grasp.
- He can roll over, front to back and back to front(I know it’s a little later than other babies his age but he never really liked tummy time).
- He loves watching bear grylls born survivor with me in the morning.
- He’s currently in size 4 nappies and 3-6 clothes but some 6-9 month fits him well.
- He’s still sleeping in his cot in our bedroom, i plan on moving him into his own room before Christmas.
- He loves bananas and carrots so far..
- He loves having his teeth brushed.
- He’s at the age now where if new people holds him he will cry out for either me or rob.
- On that note if I leave the room he will cry 😭 safe to say he’s a mummy’s boy
That’s about everything for this week.
Keep smiling 😄 ~mummytologan