- Give them lots of kisses and cuddles, trust me you’ll be glad you did.
- Take lots of photos especially of the early days, it’ll be nice to look over them and see just how much they’ve changed over the months/years.
- Create a memory box of there first outfit, name tags, umbilical cord clip (you’ll appreciate it later on)
- SWADDLE THEM! believe me when I say that because Logan slept so much better and longer whilst being swaddled. 😴
- Sing / talk to your baby because there brains are like sponges and there always taking stuff in, i was teaching logan animal sounds when he was 5 days old 🦁🙈🐶🐤🐱
- Have a routine, babies love routines because it helps them settle and more importantly helps them sleep better, I’ll make a separate post about routines and what I do with logan.
- Make baby hand and foot prints with paint and put them on a canvas or on your bathroom wall, wherever you want really
- Put them in there own cot as soon as possible, logan was out of the moses basket at 9 weeks old, now he loves his cot!
- Have lazy days, because when they start running around you’ll probably have no time to sit down
- And last but not least just take each day as it comes and know that the tough days don’t last forever and you’ll be glad you kept hold of there teeny tiny baby hands that little bit longer at bedtime.
Keep smiling 😄~ mummytologan